Today we’d like to introduce you to Sabrina Amadei.
So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why don’t you give us some details about you and your story.
I have been teaching Italian to both group and individuals for 30 years. A native speaker of Italian with a passion for teaching, I started Italian with Sabrina in 2008. I give private and group lessons from beginner to advanced levels from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. on weekdays all year long. The classes are held in my Winchester home.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
I have always loved teaching especially my language and my culture. Since I enjoy what I do, I have been very successful in finding and keeping students. Many of my students have been with me for over 10 years.
So, as you know, we’re impressed with ItalianwithSabrina – tell our readers more, for example what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
I teach Italian and Italian culture. My philosophy is that you have to work hard but have fun while you are doing it. I teach all year long and five days a week from 9 AM to 9 PM.
So, what’s next? Any big plans?
My plan is to keep doing what I am doing and to continue having fun spreading the Italian language and culture.
- $75/hr or $140/2hrs for private lessons
- $500 for ten two-hour lessons for group lessons with 4 to 6 students
- Address: 1 Nassau Drive, Winchester, Ma. 01890
- Website: ItalianwithSabrina.org
- Phone: 781-354-3233
- Email: ItalianwithSabrina@gmail.com
- Yelp: Italian with Sabrina on yelp.com
- Other: Spreading the Italian language – Sabrina Amadei | Bostoniano.info Italian with Sabrina – Teaching is her Passion | Bostoniano.info