Today we’d like to introduce you to Baheja Rostami.
Baheja, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
Ariana is a family-owned Afghani restaurant located in Brighton, Massachusetts. We (my husband, Najeeb Rostami and I) opened our original and former location in June 2010 in Allston. In February of 2015 we closed the Allston location and started construction work on the new location. The construction was extremely hard us and we were closed for about 8 months. We reopened the new location on September of 2015 and been running this placed since then.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
Running a restaurant with 3 little kids and another full time job is not easy. However, this was my husband’s dream to have his own restaurant and he is enjoying his work. Of course, like every business it is going to take time to build your customer relations and be at a point that you are fully busy and we hope we get to that point soon. The only road block we experienced was our construction period. We had a really bad experience and a 6-8 weeks project took about 8 months. We had closed our old location, so being out of business for 8 months hurt us a lot. Plus we had a lot of issues with our construction company that we are still dealing with.
Please tell us about Ariana Restaurant.
Both my husband and I are from Afghanistan. We serve Afghani food and my husband is the main chef. We are the second Afghani restaurant in Boston area. What sets us apart from the other Afghani restaurant is that all our cooks are Afghans, which gives our customers a true test of Afghani food.
- Address: 384 Western Avenue, Brighton, MA 02135
- Website: http://arianarestaurantboston.com/
- Phone: 617-208-8072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ariana-Restaurant-Cuisine-From-Afghanistan-264876366879695/
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/ariana-restaurant-boston-2?adjust_creative=KIC1kljVCaw8KahDmWCSNw&utm_campaign=yelp_api&utm_medium=api_v2_business&utm_source=KIC1kljVCaw8KahDmWCSNw
- Other: https://email@example.com,-71.1379076,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m3!8m2!3